HAR HAR HAR! I mean..HO HO HO!

BLACK JACK SHALAQ

Come 'er ya little nipper! What do ya want fer Xmas? And sound off like ya got a pair!! :huh: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! :huh:

Ol' Black Jacks gonna try to fit into his Santa suit ( we got plenty of pillows), fer the annual kids Xmas party's at out local VFW n' Fraternal Order of Eagles club with a final reindeer stop at our Masonic hall ( Didn't think Ol' Black Jack twas' capable of being a Free Mason did ya?). Me first mate, the voluptuous n' sexy lil' elf babe "Shanghai Sooz" will take some pics so you guys kin have a good laugh, I know EP will get a roll n' chuckle out of 'em :huh: ! Also , Our local Marine Corps. League broke a record for collecting toys n' $$$ for "Toys for Tots". HOORAH! n' HO HO HO! with a HAR HAR HAR! :huh:

AAAARRRRRRR!,

Ol' Black Jack aka Jolly Ol' ....what's his face! :)

<_<:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: :huh: :huh:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Good on ye, matey. A toast ter a piritical Santa.

I'll be collectin' toys fer the tots as well, on the 20th. But I'll be in me Star Wars garb. We always have a big t'do in front of a Toys-R-Us.

Arrrrr.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Santa, I've been naughty and nautical all year..

what do I get?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Pictures mate, we gotta see pictures. I mean Santa in pirate boots, big belly, flintlock pistol and cutlass, big old white beard, pirate head scarf, drinking a 40 and handing out toys!

Now that's an idea for a Xmas card if I ever heard - thought of one. Wait that is a good idea. . . hold on. . .

This idea is hereby copyrighted by me Stynky the pirate © 2003 :blink:

But seriously, you gotta show us some pictures.

Santa baby.....

I've been good.....

actually when I'm good.....I'm very good

but when I'm bad.....I'm better!!!!!!! :blink:

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

Pictures mate, we gotta see pictures. I mean Santa in pirate boots, big belly, flintlock pistol and cutlass, big old white beard, pirate head scarf, drinking a 40 and handing out toys!

Now that's an idea for a Xmas card if I ever heard - thought of one. Wait that is a good idea. . . hold on. . .

This idea is hereby copyrighted by me Stynky the pirate © 2003 :lol:

But seriously, you gotta show us some pictures.

We still haven't figured out our digital camera, so we got a couple of them disposable ones. So tomorrow after breakfast we'll head to the Walmart n' drop em' into the 1 hr. developing thing. Scan em' n' send to ya's. We grow some real cute kids here in Ohio, with real long Christmas lists too! Santa Black Jack's a little worn on the fringes but me first mate n' I n' the kids had fun. The funny thing about this is that my mom (yes the ol' girls still alive 83yrs old), still can't see me doing this santa bit cuz I was such a mean n' onry kid growin' up. She never did understand me.....or did she? :blink::lol::lol::lol:

BJS

:lol::lol:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

I thought Santa was supposed to make kids happy not scare them. Let's just hope you don't be giving some of the VFW elders a heart attack... :D

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Good on ye, matey. A toast ter a piritical Santa.

I'll be collectin' toys fer the tots as well, on the 20th. But I'll be in me Star Wars garb. We always have a big t'do in front of a Toys-R-Us.

Arrrrr.

Why not be a pirate at Toy's R Us?

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

. . .still can't see me doing this santa bit cuz I was such a mean n' onry kid growin' up. . .

Naw, not you mate. We can all see by yar signature picture yer just a big old softy. I mean that coat, cutlass and forty, you're almost there, just need a big bag of coal, ah I mean toys that you be plundering and taking away. . . um giving to kiddies.