What the??

Matusalem

Thought you ought to know....the USA network this weekend is airing 'One'....but weirdly, the beach scene with jack & Elizabeth has an added scene. Jack shows Elizabeth 2 gunsot wounds on his chest, then they both take a couple more swigs of rum on the beach (daylight). I think I recall these scene in the supplemental disc, but not really the movie.

I guess USA needed to fill some time voids between the advertisements.

SHIP2-1.jpg

Surprising..I was watching a movie earlier but I gave up. There are so many commercials that anything takes 2 hours. Plus it's really distracting when you get your head in a period piece and then there's a commercial for McDonald's or Mercedes

Sigh..I have better things to do,

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I have it on Blu-ray... regular television will never be the same...

:lol:

It's awesome isn't it??

And SO worth the investment :lol:

Seriously. It really is spectacular on Blu-ray. As much as I liked it on dvd... watching it in Blu-ray is practically like watching it in 3d!

I can't wait to see that musket ball scene when 3 comes out... the hi-def channels are showing a millisecond of that as part of the teaser for the Blu-ray release, and it's just amazing.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.