Another POTC 2 update

Scupper

here's the word from a friend at Disney.

SCOOP: Working title for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2?

An anonymous scooper contacted us today with what they claim might be the working title for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2. "I work for [removed] from Fantasy II F/X in Burbank, Ca," writes our tipster. "I can't give you my name. I can tell you this, I just saw some composite artwork for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: TREASURES OF THE LOST ABYSS I'm not sure if that's just the working title or not."

Well, since the subtitle of the first PIRATES film was THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL, and that was the name of Jack Sparrow's ship, it stands to reason that Disney may be thinking of using another pirate vessel in the title of the second film. But what's the Abyss and who owns it?

"The Lost 'ABYSS' is in references to the first pirate ship that sailed in the caribbean," explains the spy. "Sorry, that's all I know at this time. I have no information about the script. Disney had a rep here with the artwork. Very hush hush!"

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I wonder if they will have an entire new cast for this project. It would be sad not having ole Jack in the flick but I am sure Disney would come up with someone else if this was the case.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I don't think that's going to be a problem. Even Depp and the Director alluded to a sequel on the "commentary" version. I'm still surprised that Keira (Elizabeth) was only 17 when they filmed. And rather enjoyed what they were saying about the rest of the pirate crew. After work, they didn't clean up when they went to the bars, and all the locals would be saying "Pirate!".....LOL

Captain of The Morrighan.

Well, tipster off lot aside... here is what is true:

Yes, the writers are hard at work on the sequel. (Common knowledge)

EVERYONE has re signed for the sequal as of right now except Jeffrey Rush who has schedule conflicts and..... Barbossa may not even be in the sequel.

And out of respect for the writers... I'll not be after spilling what I know about the story so make sure you keep in touch with your *tipsters* :angry:

Not fair! You say??.... (Shug)

Pirate!

:angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone knows and hears anything about auditions for POTC2 let us know. The guys in my pirate group auditioned for POTC1 but weren't missing enough parts to get cast <_< and they didn't want to auditon women....bas*&^@ds

Black Pearl

"An apt and true reply was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride. 'What thou meanest by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, whilst thou who dost it with a great fleet art styled emperor." Saint Augustine