For Sale ; Costumes

And just what would you like to do with a worthy lad?

Oh come now, what woud you suspect?

Turn him into a Man. :lol:

Would you rather have a lad to turn into a man or one that is already a man? :lol:

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Would you rather have a lad to turn into a man or one that is already a man? :lol:

Ummm.... the question was:

"And just what would you like to do with a worthy lad?"

(Shrug)

Just answered the question. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Im with you Silkie..How can You steal him and make him your cabin boy if they all are so young..I prefer mine a bit more seasoned shall we say..at least in their twenties...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I'm disappointed with the lot of you! Since this is the "plunder" section where you're suppose to sell things, I was just here to sell these costumes to an audience that I thought would appreciate it. But since you're all just a bunch of babies who can't get your stupid heads out of the gutter, or out of your own asses, I can see that posting on this fourm is a waste of my time.

And I expected more from you all!

I'm disappointed with the lot of you! Since this is the "plunder" section where you're suppose to sell things, I was just here to sell these costumes to an audience that I thought would appreciate it. But since you're all just a bunch of babies who can't get your stupid heads out of the gutter, or out of your own asses, I can see that posting on this fourm is a waste of my time.

And I expected more from you all!

Now, I may come off as being rude, but that's only because I interpreted your post as being rude, as well.

First off, this is a community of pirate enthusiasts and reenactors (whether they be fantasy, Hollywood, or "living history") We all put our own amounts of effort, time, and money into creating kits to live up to our standards (or those set by our groups, for that matter.)

That being said, we're serious about what we do. And, for the most part, those costumes just won't cut it. I don't know about what others think, but my opinion stands. Now, I'm not saying these are terrible terrible things. I'm sure they're well-made, and I'm sure there's a market for them (and I'm sure it's peak is around Halloween.)

Secondly, deal with this stuff maturely. If people here don't want what you're selling, just deal with it. No need to cause a hissyfit or insult the members here.

You get more pirates with rum than saltwater, my friend...

I've got the heart of a pirate, just not the garb...

Have a drink mate... might cinch up your ability to be a mite friendlier.

Many people are interested in store bought outfits at Halloween... but in this port, most of us Pirates acquire hand made duds that are extremely costly and very personal. (Shrug) Nothing against your wares whatsoever. It's just that your market might be smaller here...

However don’t you think (As Mr. Smee would say ) it’s*bad form* to insult those you are trying to sell to? Heavens, step up and be part of the fun, don’t spit on it. :huh:

(Hello! Pirate!!) :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Heavens, step up and be part of the fun, don’t spit on it.

Oh, I guess I should have given ye all fair warning when I posted me last post. Didn't you know I was just tryin' ta live up to the "Awful Pirate Merchant" role? :huh:

I didn't think you'd all take it personally! :huh:

The "Black and White" can seem so cutting! Perhaps if I put (just joking) at the end of my last post, you'd all be at ease?

If the costumes don't strike yer fancy, I have some top quality metal buttons for shirts as well as Gold Medallions, and other goodies.

Oh, I guess I should have given ye all fair warning when I posted me last post. Didn't you know I was just tryin' ta live up to the "Awful Pirate Merchant" role? :huh:

I didn't think you'd all take it personally! :huh:

:huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif