Davy Jones CD Player....

Iron Bess

Well okay... so at first I thought this was really stupid.

But (shrug) what can I do? I had to have it.

Davy Jones Chest as a CD player and guess what? It's not bad! Really too funny. The Crab motif in front is all of the controls with the center of the thing the digital read out! Good sound (Perfect for an office)

And the heart.... lights up and beats a glowing red while the CD's play. Yeah, yeah I know..... little storage areas on the sides (where the chain links are)

Oh dear.....what can I say....

DavyJonesCD2.jpg

DavyJonesCD1.jpg

DavyJonesCD3.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess if you had to have that you should have bought the PotC TV and DVD player as well for your office. And then of course there is the Compass personal DVD player as well! Congrats to you though..It's a great piece for any Pirate :unsure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Okay, that is soooo over the top that it's kewl. I want one! :unsure: Where did you steal...er, purchase that treasure?

BTW, that little tree in the white planter box in the background,...I have a white planter box just like that! Great minds think...and decorate...alike. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Tres cool! But uhh, what is a CD? :)

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Hey, I got one. It sits on one of my end tables. (The light up heart is a little cheesy. The red digital number on the front display is also distinctly non-GAoP as well...)

You can get them at Toys R Us and through the Disney website.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

OMG...DON'T tell the snotties!!! ;):lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Bess if you had to have that you should have bought the PotC TV and DVD player as well for your office. And then of course there is the Compass personal DVD player as well!

No, no....

Even *I* have standards!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Hey all that tech might seem a bit on the silly side, but I think some of it looks damn cool.

I personally wouldn't buy it, because I have no room to put it and my cd-player is still in perfect condition.

Plus my bf would get a fit, he's not into all that PotC merch :lol:

Mine is in my Pirate-Themed Living Room, so you hardly even notice it...provided it's not plugged in so that the red LED number glares at you.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

People do a double take at the glowing heart on me desk.... (chuckle) It seems to so far be a unanimous chorus of "What IS that??" (Never mind there is music coming out of it…) :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

hehe that is cute and ew at the same time...cool

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Wicked!

I've heard of a couple people who have it and LOVE it. Haven't seen it here where I live... yet. Course I really haven't hunted it down and driven all over the city for it. As if anyone in the stores will know what I'm talking about if I call them!

Very cool, Bess! :rolleyes:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Eye want one of those CD players that is the oversized Jack Sparrow Compass... Where can it be purchased?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

You can buy it at Disney's Web store. Or you can probably still find it at Toys Backwards R Us. That's where I've seen it.

I have seen both of the POTC CD Players at my local Target.

Almost got the Compass but I do not listen to CDs. Now if they could come up with an iPod/MP3 Player POTC Compass, that would be what I would buy. (CDs just get ripped and put in storage. Unless my music computer drive dies. Not like I need another iPod have two already.)