Autumn Pyrates Way Magazine

TheBlackFox

The magazine has now reached the 84 page limit I set for it. . . that's 20 pages more than usual! We're celebrating our first year in a big way with articles about ghost pyrates, pyrate discipline at sea, The Phantom, REAL pyracy of the 1960s ( a new series of pyrate articles by decade), Pyrates Choice Rum, further info on POTC movies, and a ton more!

You want up-to-date info on PyrateCon08? we have it

Photos from "International Talk Like A Pyrate Day"? we have it

Of course we feature 4 HOT pyrate wenches, humour, information, and the most-updated pyrate event calendar anywhere!

www.pyratesway.com

• 4 weeks later...

The Autumn issue be at press mates and I should be approving the proofs tomorrow. It takes a few days to print. . . a few more in the bindery. . .then they ship out to the distributor and to us. M'wife and I do all the subscriptions by hand and your booty will be mailed separately this time. . . . because of it's size and bulk.

After all, it bein' our first year of success, we thought we'd share a bit of the booty with ye by giving you a nice piece piece that you can add to yer pyratin' garb and always think of us!

The Autumn issue be EIGHTY-FOUR pages this time. . .that's a full 20 pages bigger than any other issue. . .just to show our appreciation for your kind attendance to our magazine.

All we ask is if one of those advertisers therein be catchin' yer eye. . . please let 'em know you saw 'em in The Pyrates Way! Them thar advertisers is what keeps the magazine price from being raised and the quality of it kept so high!

Be on the lookout for "Savvy" a new (but obviously recognizable) character in this issue's "Grim Lookout" comic, as he appears throughout the margins of the later half of the issue. . . they breed like Tribbles,,, so I'm told.

The Winter issue will be back to the normal 64 pages but we've got great stuff in store for ye. . . as we take a step back in time and look at the pyrate toys we had as kids! Tis a late-holiday tread due out the beginning of January, mates.

Keep yer powder dry, says I,

Steve "The Black Fox" Kimball

Publisher, The Pyrates Way magazine

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting phone calls and emails from subscribers all over the planet as everyone seems to really love the Phantom rings that have all been mailed! If you haven't gotten yours yet. . .you will this week as the balance of them were dropped off at the post office at 2:30 pm today!

If you got your ring, please let me know by posting here and if you think it was a good booty choice! The ring is actually a hint as to one of the features in the Autumn issue: The Phantom!. .. the only super hero to avidly go after pyrates as his main nemesis!

Magazines are on their way to us as we speak and subscriptions go out just as soon as we have them. All the postage is bought, the labels attached, and the envelopes ready to mail!

We're just a tad excited as this is our biggest and best issue ever!

Went to your web-site, but couldn't find any place where it tells you how much it costs to suscribe. So, what's the cost, and how many issues does that cover?

Thanks!

R

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Went to your web-site, but couldn't find any place where it tells you how much it costs to suscribe. So, what's the cost, and how many issues does that cover?

Thanks!

R

uh. . .you sure you went to http://www.pyratesway.com? Dead center in the page it shows $22.00 to subscribe . . . the same spot says "FOUR Season Issues, Free Booty, and More!"

At the top of the page is another banner that takes you to a subscription page.

:lol: Duh.

Yeah, I went there, through the link in your "personal" page here on the Pub. Even hit the "subscribe" page at the web site. Didn't see any dollar amount, but guess I missed it...obviously. Anyway, thanks for the info. **note to self, ck glasses, Maybe due for a new pair?**

R

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

:lol: Duh.

Yeah, I went there, through the link in your "personal" page here on the Pub. Even hit the "subscribe" page at the web site. Didn't see any dollar amount, but guess I missed it...obviously. Anyway, thanks for the info. **note to self, ck glasses, Maybe due for a new pair?**

R

I was going to try and put it in braille but the dots don't produce three-dimensionally on the screen. . .just sniff for gunpowder, mate. . . ye'll find us!

:rolleyes::lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Curses,

I should have waited to subscribe and just bought!

Our dollar has gone up close to 20% since I paid my subscription :huh:

Are you ajusting your price according to the dollar difference?

Only the shipping ought to be more.

I'll just be behind that wall over there... this is a very hot topic these days in the retail area

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

Since we keep the quality of the magazine so high, it's worth against the dollar is a point that's moot. We have no plans to raise prices or rework any of the shipping costs, whether we lose money on it or not. Providing a quality product and enjoying this whole pyracy hobby is what's important.

Hey, I love what I do, mates and I appreciate you folks sharing in it!

I got my ring! Thought it cool enough to wear to Piratz Tavern for our anniversary (October 21). My son was bummed that I got something and he didn't (like he never gets anything!). Keep up the great work!

Now THAT's a compliment! Thank you so much and I'm glad you liked the mysterious Phantom ring. . . and I hope you like the article in the magazine that you'll be getting any day now in the mail!

Aparently our ring was a huge hit! Now to come up with booty for the winter issue!