Monmouth Caps in Stock

I was going through some stuff and found "the last" monmouth cap that i had made. Wool got too expensive and hard to fine (the right stuff for monmouths anyway) so I have been out of the monmouth business for a while

If you have a special someone on your Christmas list, you could get them this authentic monmouth replica.

Last one.. no more

Brown XL

35$

$5

Total $40

I can make you a deal deal, and put a pair of shoe buckles (see other thread) for $60 shipped. (hat and silver buckles)

They are made from hand spun pure sheep's wool. For more information, check out my site Scroll about halfway down.

first come first served, pm me for Paypal details

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• 4 weeks later...

Last one

$35 and $5 shipping

its a natural brown XL

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• 1 year later...

They are warm and comfy! They also really make an outfit come alive so to speak. look exactly like the one on my head, (it came from Greg!) Excellent work/craftmanship!

pyrate2.jpg

I also finally got those buckles on shoesGoF! Wish I was more solvent I'd take two more pairs, but alsa, poor old guy in college ya' know.

Anyhow, this has been an un-solicited advertisement testimonial from... ME.

Bo

• 3 weeks later...

When the last monmouth cap came up for sale I was ever so jealous to see that it sold before I could get my hands on it. You can imagine my surprise then when it came in the mail a few days after Christmas. My wife takes good care of me. Thanks to her, GoF and Quartermaster James.

I've already worn it everywhere around town and once on the roof while running phone line. Very comfortable.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

What hasn't been said is that William Should have had the cap under his christmas tree... but I had a snafu and mis-sent it to Q James (who had actually ordered buckles), sent nothing to James, and got some guy on ebay mad at me because of my SNAFU.

Thanks to Q James for pulling my nuts out of the campfire. He is first rate all the way.

Thanks to William and Maeve for Patience, understanding and forgiveness

And hopefully, the eBayer who got a $100 item for .99 cents will cut me some slack too (his stuff should be there by now... 1 week late).

Wheeeewww!