Looking for pic- Morgan Adams

Hawkyns

I'm in need of a picture of Morgan Adams from Cutthroat Adams. I'm looking for a picture of her in the white dress from the slave auction. Done many searches but can't find this one. Anybody got a link.

Hawkyns

B)

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I hate to tell ya mate, but you'll be hard pressed to find a pic of much of anything from that movie on the internet. I'm building a "sort of" 4 man sailboat replica of the Morningstar from said flick, and I had to do a bunch of screen captures off of my dvd just so I could get a good look at her.

It's sad that so many people hated, and to this day still hate this movie. They have even cut it to shreds on your typical "more shallow than a pool of spit" entertainment shows that air today. So most people that have never seen it have already formed a negative opinion about it.

Ooooh... I thought that Cutthroat Island was lots of fun. I even got it on DVD. (And it is by far NOT the worst pirate movie I have on DVD!)

And look, someone else must like it too, because they put together a fanvid of it, to a very silly but catchy Danish pop song:

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Here's some photos. The five and six photos appear to have some of the dress. I almost bought it when it was auctioned off originally. Damn! Knew I should have done that.

http://movies-cooler.com/details/movie/Cut...land-45971.html

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I'm in need of a picture of Morgan Adams from Cutthroat Adams. I'm looking for a picture of her in the white dress from the slave auction. Done many searches but can't find this one. Anybody got a link.

Hawkyns

:ph34r:

Go to this cutthroadisland

They have about 800 photos if you can put up with the site pop ups.

Here are a few for you.

cap212.jpg

cap254.jpg

cap270.jpg

cap281.jpg

cap293.jpg

Hope these help.

Joe