I'm Employee of the Month!

Christine

I've been at my job for 5 years as of July 17th. We had our regular staff meeting on July 25th and they announced I was Employee of the Month. Of course tho, that means for the month of August actually. They have one pic of me in the lobby on a plaque. But the main picture with the accolades hangs in the elevator for all to see. Here's the main picture:

employeeofthemonthyk3.jpg

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Way to go Christine!!!!! i hope you got a raise and other nice little incentives. I got a raise in June, been with the company going on three years, im always top salesman and top in the warranty protections.

I received a 32 cent raise and a pen, then was asked to be the main trainer and over our Metrics which is store sales. No further raise unless our district manager sees how well the store is doing. The thing is, Im working two days a week right now and still pulling the store sales, and I have to work harder to get a better raise????

Worked for two weeks when my leg was broken and I did not know it was broke, went to work with a blood count of four, and Im always an hour early and stay later.

So Kudos to you and I think it's great you were recognized! And I truly hoped they made it something special for you.

Big hugs,

Your fellow Plunder Bunny,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Geez been at my job 28 years and get squat..lol...but we are a huge enterprise.

Hope you got a employee of the month parking spot...CONGRATS!

That's not fair, you should get something. It shouldn't matter if the company is huge.

Yeah, the place has been opened for 5 years and I'm the only employee, besides my boss and 2 managers, that has been there from the beginning.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Whoo Christine!!! Whoo!Whoo!

:blink: Congratulations!!!!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Christine, we do we get gifts for years of service 5 10 15 20 etc. We used to get a company pin with years of service and money for a party. Now they give us a catalog to pick something outta, like the old blue chip catalogs...lol :huh:

Us oldtimers however missed the old company pin, because the more years the higher the stone grade (even though it was teensy chip) was. Emerald, saphire, diamond etc.

1f47_12.JPG

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg