Perfume

Rats

It's been a LONG time since I've read the book and if memory serves I think it was because he just didn't have any real connection to other humans and when he saw the women, their scents were just something he had to possess, no matter what. The movie alludes to this, with his upbringing and all.

RHJMap.jpg

I'm with you on that one...

Like it... jus don't know why!

Maybe it has some of that "Special" perfume on the disc, and that's why you like it. :lol:

I understood his alienation, and his desire to recreate the scent of the women to make the perfect perfume, but I guess the ending spoiled it for me. It left me hanging - like they couldn't decide how to end it, so just "got rid" of him in the most bizare way they could think of.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog