Gone for a while

LadyBarbossa

I've lots of issues to deal with, shipmates. And for now, won't be on the Pub a lot, just to let you know.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I will light a candle for you Lady B in the hopes that it will send you what ever you may be needing to help you from the Universe. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care. And remember life is too short so don't let your troubles keep you down too long.

Many Blessings to You. And consider your self "Hugged".

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Aye, I totally understand mate, and I wish you well in getting over those 'humps' of life and when you're ready to sail back into port, we'll be here waiting with mugs of ale to warm your heart upon your return.

Blessed be,

Rumba

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to keep an eye on her, but I won't be on much either. I have to find new lodgings soon or lose all my possibles to the college kids.

luck to us both.. fair seas to you all.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

DANG! Hope it wasn't on my account? I just got back and I realize I'm a bit smelly, but ya don't have ta go! B)

Anyway, been there done that just recently m'self and you know you need anything at all, you just call. My old e-mail is no good so contact me for updated info. I'm only a few hours away and I drive like hell. (most folks says that's where I'm headed anyway so might as well get there quick ;) )

Luv ya both lasses! Bo