Wanted - eye patches

A very dear friend of mine is searching for a bulk supplier of pirate eye patches for an event he's holding. The problem is he'd really like to find some that can be custom silkscreened, so the cheap plastic ones aren't an option - nor are the flimsy faux silk ones.

Does anyone have any idea where he would be able to find 500 decent quality eye patches?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :unsure:

Very Merrily,

Heather

Well I made my bf one of those Japanese style eyepatches once that was custom screenprinted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/houseofsecret...57594105601113/

Making normal pirate style ones shouldn't be an issue either.

Might be an issue with the number though, as the elastic used for the eyepatches isn't all that easy to find.

This won't work for 500 eye patches......

But for one or two.... get a chunk of heavy oak taned leather (the brown stuff that people use to carve leather wallets of belts outta ...... hey ask around... you only needa small scrap of it)..

Now get yer chunk of oak tanned leather, and soak in in water untill is good and wet....

Clamp it between two table spoons, and let it dry....

you will have a nicely curved chunk of leather.... trim it to shape.... punch some holes fer the thongs..... dye it to suit yer taste......

and ye have an eyepatch......... better than anything sold in any store......