Hail and well met!!!

Hello all from the new lass tot he forums. I may be new to the forums, but ne'er to the sea. Well I'm Elle the Welsh Tart and I live outside of Baltimore, MD. I originally hail from Tampa, Fl home of Gasparilla. I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico and have been on a tug that pulled the Jose Gaspar into port for invasion.

Salt water is in my blood and I will be a pirate till the day I die. To give a little more info about myself, I am currently studying to get my degree in Socio-Cultural Anthropology. I plan writing my Master's Thesis on how the Golden Age of Piracy has shaped modern society into what we see today.

Yeah I know I'm weird.

Well enough about my own personal insanity.

*Rasies mug* A Toast!! May the sea be forever clam, and the winds blow forever fair. When the day comes for Mother Ocean to accept your soul may Davy Johns be looking the other way. :lol:

"I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, A poet, a pawn and a king; I've been up and down and over and out, And I know one thing; Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get back in the race."

13.2% Faire Folk Pure (86.8% Faire Folk Currupt)

Welcome aboard, yer thesis sounds quite interesting lass, and have fun delving into this den of knaves, rogues, and other interesting pyrate types.

Slainte

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

A Welsh tart, eh? :lol: B'ware, lass. The gents 'll want to inspect ya see if ye are a tart. ;)

Welcome aboard th' Pub. As I tell all who come here, you've found no better place for piratical fun!

Now, as custom t' buyin' drinks... why not a round for me of Cap'n's Tattoo.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to both of ye fine lady pirates! I be Blackbead, a member of the Brotherhood of the Gulf and the Master of the "Adventure Fantasy." I sail out of the port of Middlefaire but me home berth is in Fort Worth, Texas. Come see Captain Jane Jasper and meself at www.Blackbead-jewelry.com. Ye'll have to find me hidden pirate's market to see us both but we're as pleased as punch to have ye here in our midst! Did I say "punch"? Shall we say a pair of rum punches to celebrate your arrival?? On the newcomers, a'course! ;)

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Some things in anthropology never change! LoL...Welcome ..

P1010901.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 4 weeks later...