Pirate paintball

Sorry people. No pics. till friday. Oh but when I get my hands on those things you'll all be first to know about it. Please feel free to coment, speculate, and critisize further if you wish. I've enjoyed your input very much.

Best,

-Black Jack

If you don't have an online host, make an account at Photobucket.com.

It's free, and holds a lot.

(edit: They don't allow naughty pictures. Just so you know...)

Then use this code:

>img src="IMAGEURL"<

I can't post the REAL code, as it'll encript. Reverse the < and > on the sides, and replace "IMAGEURL" with the...well...image's URL...

I keep a Notepad document with important HTML codes on hand in my Start menu. Codes like this, and URL linking codes, are good to keep close.

(EDIT: This code isn't working. Neither is the IMG auto-coding button up top. Maybe I'm the only one with the problem, but it gets spit back as not allowed. I suggest just hyperlinking to the images. Photobucket provides link for doing such...)

After you upload the pictures into Photobuckets......

Right below the thumbnails are three buttons....

You wanna "copy" the one in the box marked "IMG Code" (Just click on it.... or left click and copy.....)

Then just paste it into your reply....

Cool trick so you don't look stupid.... there are two buttons at the bottom of the reply pannel..... "Add Reply", and "Preview Post"...... click the "Preview Post" just to make sure you did everything right.....

If you totaly mess up.... just hit your back button, and nothing will get posted......

I'd also be interested in plans for modifying my own, if the price was right...

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum