Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny

Misson

There's the reaaaaaalllly sarcastic movie site called the agony booth and I stumbled across their, er, recap? of a movie called Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny. It's quite long (11 pages), but you'll probably be falling out of your chair laughing by the end of it if you enjoy this sort of humor. I could hardly catch my breath by page 10.

http://www.agonybooth.com/santa_bunny/

(Duchess, you simply must check this out. Seriously.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The last two pages are priceless. I don't usually laugh that much at something like this. :lol:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

:(:(:(

I totally lost it at the "Santa's sweat-stained butt" part.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

...ew..just too too weird...could not read it. But when I saw the words in the Post title Ice cream bunny. It reminded me of BLUE BUNNY ICE CREAM. We had a free ice cream social here at work and Blue Bunny Ice Cream was passed out. Blue Bunny is not sold in CA, but I knew they wer good, because I saw a show "How is that made" or something like that and they were at the Blue Bunny factory. Blue Bunny Ice cream I have to say is very good. Sorry for straying off topic but it reminded me of this ice cream.

Blue Bunny Ice Cream

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Sorry for straying off topic...

With this topic, I'm not sure that's even possible.