Bonjour, mes amis

Ciao Sebastien and welcome to the Pub, as ye know by lurking ye have to put out the coin for the drynks..at least the first round. *Grins*

I hope you enjoy the Pub !

P.S. Nice profile, Rumba will aprreciate that. :D:D

Cheers,

:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Congratulations! I see ye finally got yer compass fixed and found this blasted place. Jest don't run tell EVERYONE about it lest we hafta spend most of arrrrrr time kickin' cheeky buggers outta here.

When you start buyin', I'll start drinkin'. :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Welcome, Mr Benoit. Long time lurker? ;) You've seen too much here NOT to join in, mate! Tis grand that ye be joining us with some friendly rounds of carousing. So.. hows about purchasing this Lady's drink? Tequila for me... no worm.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ah, most definitely drinks all around on me, since my virtual pockets are always full of gold. :ph34r:

Mad Matt, I've been accused of being cheeky, but I'll do my best to not get kicked out of here. :ph34r:

RumbaRue, I'm just solo, although I have friends in some of the groups. (As many years as I've been attending events, it's difficult not to know a few people.) Favorite events: Ojai Pirate Festival in the fall, Tall Ships in Dana Point, although I don't always go in costume. :ph34r:

Lady Barbossa, have as much tequila as you desire, you'll find no worms. (Worms are in mezcal, not tequila - at least, not in true tequila. :ph34r: )

Thank you all - merci beaucoup - for the hearty welcome! :ph34r:

sebastienaugustebenoit2.jpg

Dui Duit Monsieur Benoit! Tis indeed a pleasure det ya finally come outa hidin t'join us.

I'bae careful announcin bout d gold in yer virtual pockets ...der'r pyrated about.

Now lad, ifin ya been lurkin fer a long time ya knows d'man b'hind d bar is Ray, Keep d'coin comin t'im n'ell keep d'drynks comin t'us. Keep d'drynks comin t' us n'we become rater friendly. Den, everyone's appy ...yerself included since dis here pouch,Silkie holds up his own pouch that she managed to pinch and tosses it on the bar. is nerer emty!

Gold, say ye? ::mossies up to Benoit:: Being a bunch of pirates, we can easily relieve ya of all that gold, lighten yer annoying load.

Tequila was fantastic, mate. Would ya fancy another round for this Lady? How's about... ::ponders:: a tall hurricane. Can share with ya, if ya fancy.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ah, welcome, Sebastien. Since you're buying, I'll have my usual - French bubbly with a tot of Tattoo.

Hope you find the Pub to your liking. There are many fine pirates about, and if you're buying drinks, I'm sure you'll meet most of them.

Salute! B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

bonjour, bienvenue à notre coin du mondem, Misour Sebastien.

Some good dry French table wine will do

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...