Silly troll post

GCat

I came here cause i need Eastside Hockey Manager. I figured this was some kind of Piracy forum where I could ask where to get it.

[Clearly he/she/it was wrong, so they thought they'd troll instead. Silly rabbit.]

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom "homefry", here's an idea.... why don't you go back to kindergarten and figure out how to speak english correctly then we'll talk. Oh, and while your taking your 22nd trip through high school you might want to pick up one of those square things filled with paper, it's called a book. Now I know all you think paper is good for is "rollin blunts" but you might actually find something interesting if you can understand the big words. Final thought (this one's the kicker) I along with most other people on this quaint little board are married, or have a significant other and get more action than you've ever seen, so why don't you just grab your lotion, box of tissues, and hooked on phonics tapes and go play in traffic.

GageSig.png

Capt. Gage, my friend, it is quite impossible for us to insult this sort of invertebrate life-form as nothing that we can imagine is low enough, your eloquence notwithstanding.

Now would some moderator roll this troll to the door?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Now would some moderator roll this troll to the door?

Me thinks Mission is away and I cannot Moderate this Forum m'self....

Word has been sent to the Admins. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I agree the irony in his coming back shows he must have some interest, or nothing better to do.

Your English (or grasp of Ebonics) either way is disappointing.

As for my dear Lazarus' relations with the elephant woman... I'd say I'm more of a walrus or manatee.

Ok, funny or not, responding to trolls is pointless. In fact, it encourages them to post more stuff.

Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner, but in the future please let the mods deal with them. Just a word to the wise.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG