Pirate Lamp

Was scouring the web for some Pirate stuff and ran across this site. I know we have some here who have rooms devoted to pyracy so thought to share this.

WoodChests

They even have flintlock water guns...* :lol: *

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Can you imagine the surprised faces as you pull your flintlock and actually squirt someone...*Tests theory out on Mad Matt and shoots him with flintlock water gun* That would be priceless...

:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hey! What the hell?!?!?!

This is NOT a wet t-shirt contest!

Unless YOU'RE in it, too!

***Matt starts chasing a squealing Syren 'round and 'round squirting her.***

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

*Slyly steals his water guns*

QUICK! Someone call th' surgeon! Syren has grown delirious from th' heat. She hallucinates! :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got our flintlock water pistols. They're awesome, and NICE range for a water pistol. Since I can't have a replica of Barbossa's gun, this is close enough, and I don't feel the least bit guilty giving it to the little pirate to play with :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...