Disney DVD Haunted sail....

Iron Bess

Here you go mates... hot of the presses and your all the first to know it!

have a WONDERFUL time!! :ph34r:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MEDIA ALERT

Midnight Madness “Sail” In Key West

To Kick Off The Highly Anticipated December 2 DVD/VHS Release Of

CURSED GHOST SHIP BRINGS FIRST DVD TO NOTORIOUS PIRATE HIDEOUT

“Pirates In Paradise Festival” Revelers Will Be The First To Purchase The Movie At Midnight

On The First Ever Floating Video Store!

WHAT: Avast Mateys! Ye be warned. Disney’s PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL will invade the 10th annual “Pirates In Paradise Festival” in Key West, Florida on Monday, December 1st to launch the highly-anticipated DVD/VHS release. Among breathtaking aerial “pyrate-technics,” shiver your timbers cannon fire and a spectacular piratical battle aboard a magnificent tall ship, pirates will deliver a treasure trove of the first DVD’s to the Caribbean hamlet, kicking off a nationwide “Midnight Madness Sail.” Landlubbers who dare to walk the plank and board the haunted vessel will be the first to purchase the DVD as the cursed ship is transformed into a Target® store at sea. Only the PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN: THE CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL DVD will be available for sale on the boat.

WHY: To mark the December 2 DVD/VHS release of Walt Disney Home Entertainment’s PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL starring Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley

WHO: Key West Mayor Jimmy Weekley and Walt Disney Home Entertainment President Bob Chapek join pirates, wenches, buccaneers, drivel swiggers, powder monkeys, bilge rats, rum runners, and scurvy dogs.

WHERE: Pirates In Paradise Festival - Mallory Square, Key West, Florida

WHEN: Monday, December 1, 2003

Two Hours Nigh Midnight (10:00 PM): Pirate Festival Begins in Mallory Square

Quarter Nigh Pirate Hour (10:45 PM): The Black Pearl Arrival

At the Stroke of Midnight: Midnight Madness “Sail” Begins

For further information, please contact:

BUENA VISTA HOME ENTERTAINMENT cho HIGHWATER GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS

818/560-4651 Dorrit Ragosine Traci Anderson

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

OMG!!! That is SOOOO cool! Pardon the silliness...

I'm sure it will be a blast.. literially! :ph34r:

I envy those of you who will be down there. I must ask.. no.. BEG for pictures! PLEASE!

Plus.. Iron Bess.. did me eyes read that correctly? The Black Pearl will be arriving & bringing the DVD to port?!

Plus.. I hear that Wal Mart has a promo going on as well.. hopefully, nationwide... as to between midnight to 6am... they will be giving swag out & /or the Aztec Gold coins! :huh:

This is absolutely great for all this... despite I am sure Disney is being bombarded for more PotC merchandise.... I should know.. I hear about it from other fans... demanding more & more.. wanting the stuff.

McFarlane should make the figures, they do such a fine job... I love their Sleepy Hollow figurines... :ph34r:

Again... WE WANT PICTURES! :) PLEASE!

Huzzah!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Arrrrr!

I be fuming at the thought of missing such a fine party. :(

For all ye who be attending, Have a drink of the best rum and give a toast to your mateys "wishing they could be there." B)

:blink::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Oh yes -- if you are going, PLEASE take pictures!! :) Me, I'm going to have to contend myself with picking up the video first thing in the morning, got my copy all reserved . . . but ooh, I wish I could hop down to Key West for the big shin-dig. If you're going, have _fun_!

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

I got me copy reserved but I might buy one in the Keys just to say I did. Me, take pictures??? Yeah right... You know you are talking to the the man who in a 3 week vacation took over 6000 pictures in Panama.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I got me copy reserved but I might buy one in the Keys just to say I did. Me, take pictures??? Yeah right... You know you are talking to the the man who in a 3 week vacation took over 6000 pictures in Panama.

Awesome . . . can't wait to see the piccies! :D

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)