Right fine day to ye all!

Graydog

A right fine day to ye all.

I am right fine pleased to be har and meet ye all. I have only recently gone on account, but had a right fine record of historical activities (some might call that re-enacting) fer over 30 years prior to that unfortunate circumstance that started me down this profitable path of endeavors.

May ye have slipped yer anchor a full hour before they know yer gone.

-Greydog

:unsure:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Maybe yer compass be pointin to what ye most want instead of North?

If that be the case, from the looks of the dad blamed thing, I don't think ye know what ya want? :unsure:

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

welcome to the pub and to the brethern of the coasts, and to that life they call the Sweet Trade.

Capt Merrydeath here, and the usual custom is to buy the house a round of drinks, if for nothing else than to give ya a chance to get your flintlock first...

welcome and fair seas.................

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Buying a round tis the least I could do to be with such a fine group of lads and lasses, consider it done!

-Greydog