Bottoms up!!

Morty O'Kaye

Sure'n this is probably a repeated topic (at least, I be hopin' 'tis!), but... What be the drinks yerselfs be favorin when ye' enter port?

For me, 'tis a shot o' Scotch (12-year old single malt fer preference) in a pint o' Russian Imperial Stout (via Stone Brewing Company, when available, or Old Rasputin).

Morty if yer makin' this yer introduction, ye should offer t' buy a round fer the house. The pirates will gather an announce wot their preference be. I'll hav an ale if yer buyin', thank ye.

Some folks will be friendlier, if ye fill out yer bio boyo.

Welcome to the Pub mate....

Who ever heard of an Irish Pirste say's you?? Hmmm...

Granuaile' comes to mind. (Bess lowers her eyes and returns to her honing stone and blade)

And I'll be after have'n a Tullamore Dew if'n you please :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

It be " Pyrat XO Rum" it be and a godsend it be at that! :unsure:

And that thar bottle be a a fun item too!

Gold, talk of gold?

Arrr, talk of gold. I always have thoughts and opinions when it be about gold, it be. Ya see, gold and ports go hand in hand they do. Fer without a port to go to gold just be ballast. And goin to port without gold be a waste of time it be. If ye have one then ye need the other. If yer without one then the other doesn't do ye much good.

Then thar always be an option of using a port as a gold mine. Just be a waitin outside of port...that way ye can be findin gold that a passer by might accidnetly be losin. Tis nothin more than retrivin that what would otherwise be lost is what I am sayin. It's more like ye be perfomin a service to ensure valuables don't wind up in Davey Jone's Locker.

Now, I know this har one port that if ye.....I think I might be better off talkin less about it.

Arrr, aye Pyrate XO is the rum fer me, but it has a habit of loosin tongues and now might be the right time to put that thar bottle down!

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Who ever heard of an Irish Pirste say's you?? Hmmm...

Granuaile'  comes to mind. ...

And I'll be after have'n a Tullamore Dew if'n you please  :lol:

err... Wouldn't Granuaile be more of a Pirette, or have I gone totally off the deep end, here?? :)

As fer the Tilamore Dew, lass, yer wish is my command!!

Welcome to the Pub! :lol:

Mysterious aren't you. So how about telling about yourself, home port, age, you know that kind of stuff? :o

Mysterious?? Moy??

Well, home Port is currently Victor, Co (if anybody's heard of it, and isn't a geologist, I be amazed!), though I am concidering heading to New Orleans in a couple o' years (GREAT town if'n ye've ne'er been thar).

I was shangheid into a life of piracy... err... merchant sailing... a few years ago by friends, but haven't been able to pusue it for the last couple years due to my excessively land-locked position :). But now that i've got most o' my sea-fairing garb back (or replaced) I'm rearing to have a go at the local swabbies this summer!

Are any of ya mateys ported anywhere in the Colorado region?? Drinks are on me!!

Thank you for the drink dear sir. Welcome aboard! I hail from Pennsylvania.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.