Pirate ring

Now mind you this isn't specifically for my garb, it's something I want to wear every day. There are four rings I am deciding between, all of which I like and range in price from $50 to $150. They are as follows from cheapest to most expensive:

pirate06067.jpg

Pirate-TRI-139.jpg

pirate06063.jpg

ocean-rg-017.jpg

Also note the last ring would be in sterling silver without the diamond. I am really stuck between them, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Gage

GageSig.png

While I m'self would fancy the Sea Creature,,,, I think the first ring is the most striking.

Wear it with honor AND tenacity lad!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I decided on the second ring. I will probably end up getting the first ring also in the near future, but the second ring is massive and that's what I wanted. As soon as I get it I will post some pictures.

Are those... *Bats* on the sides??? :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

OMG! I should have known! I have several pieces of Marty's! LOL Guess that is why the octipus would match the earring and wave so well! :lol:

I had a frog and lily pad (gold - not the one pictured) ring but it was stolen when my apartment was broken into. I loved that ring. Most expensive piece of jewlery I ever owned ;)

;)

HAVE:

"Enchanted Frog Ear Climber Cuff " silver

"Jack and the Beanstalk Ear Climber ~ Cuff " silver

"Jack and the Beanstalk vine accent earring " silver. On the other ear I wear a pair of feet.

"Wave Ear Cuff " silver

"Octopus Charm " silver

"Fire Dragon Ear Cuff Chevron" in silver and gold

"Orchid Ear Cuff Chevron" silver

"Small Hummingbird Ear Cuff Chevron w/Orchid Charm " silver

She needs to make a seal.

Never met Marty, I use to buy from her ex in Pittsburgh at the arts festival.

On the side of the ring I purchased?? On the ring I purchased it has the skull and crossed cutlasses with fleur de lis etched on either side.

Oh...

I thought you were getting the *Shield* ring.

From the picture it looks like inverted bats. :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

OMG!  I should have known!  I have several pieces of Marty's!  LOL  Guess that is why the octipus would match the earring and wave so well!  <_<

I had a frog and lily pad (gold - not the one pictured) ring but it was stolen when my apartment was broken into.  I loved that ring.  Most expensive piece of jewlery I ever owned  :lol:  

:lol:

I have that Octopuss ring from Marty's, in silver. The detail is fantastic.

I really like it. B)

Silkie, just come down to the Maryland Renn Faire. She's there. Find the hammer game, she's across the lane from Wolfstone Kilts.

BluePuppy: The detail in those octopuss... is the detail in the ring... the suckers on the bottom of those are on the inside of the ring. Fantastic!

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant