Where can I get an

The Dutch painting would be accurate. The Japanese had heavy trade with the Dutch during their period of isolation. They were just limited to Dejimi, if I recall correctly, and some smaller ports.

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

Don't get any of that on you Silkie.

Yah... it stains something horrible.......... :blink:

I was kinda hoping to get Gentleman of Fortune's computer monitor with some spit out coffee when he read this.... but I guess he missed it........ B)

If I didn't have so many project to get ready for PiP, I would make a "Historicaly Accurate stainless Steel Pyrate Ninja Katana" just for the fun of it..... B)

Think of all the fun I could have with such a project..... all kinds of stupid ninja tricks and hooky pyrate parts.... gotta have skulls and crossed bones all over it to make it "super Authentic".... B)

I just wonder how many people would fall for the joke.....

Everyone knows where the only authentic Pyrate Katanas come from; you must travel to the mountain kingdom of Bhutain -- you must travel by foot for three weeks, until you reach the hidden monastery which you can only see in mid-winter, wherein dwells the Brotherhood of the little blue fear-inducing flowers, and impress the fake Rhays-Al-Ghul...

Oh. Wait.

Wrong movie. My bad...

:lol:

sig2.jpg