Missing Person Alert (Not a Joke)

I know I haven't posted around these parts for some time, but I still lurk in the corners and check up on y'all from time to time.

Anyhow, a dear friend of mine has gone missing, and even though he's not a pyrate at all, I'm trying to exploit any possible method of mass communication to get the word out about his disappearance. We believe that he may have travelled or been taken northeast from Ohio, as his debit card was used last week in Boston.

Following is a link to a news story we were able to get in our local paper this morning: http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dl...006/1002/NEWS01

Anthony%20Falzone.jpg

If you, by any chance, think you may have seen Anthony, please email the central search address: findanthony@earthlink.net.

Please forward this information as much as you can. Anthony's mother, Wendy, lives out of state, and is staying at our house right now. Today is her birthday, making things that much more difficult for her. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...