Bad news...Good news??

Iron Bess

Okay, I have it from those who care and those who know after a few well placed emails....

I am unable to neither explain anything else nor answer any major plot holes for you. As of now anything that was in the scripts is kept as possible fodder for future uses.

Sorry, but creative possession holds sway over crew curiosity.

However it looks like in time, more things will be answered so.... toss out your best theories.....

Sorry, really sorry mates. ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

There's just one thing I wonder, did Disney suspect at all that people would be this confused by the 3rd movie? I've seen many questions all over the place, people asking all sorts of questions. I always hear, "I really enjoyed the movie a lot, but I was confused about _____ *insert question here*" It's quite interesting really.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

toss out your best theories.....

(Holds a blank sheet 'o parchment against a furrowed brow)

I see's the future. Twisted it be, an warped as an irish rodents mind. Ta cast the POTC spell over those too tender ta be seein' PG13 be the intent. I forsees a cartoon, a mixin' of I, II an III, seen from view 's as yet unpondered. Ya everyones thinkin' it, I'm just sayin' it- :P

It's title be- "POTC III 1/2 Ragetti an Pintel saves the world" :lol:

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

toss out your best theories.....

(Holds a blank sheet 'o parchment against a furrowed brow)

I see's the future. Twisted it be, an warped as an irish rodents mind. Ta cast the POTC spell over those too tender ta be seein' PG13 be the intent. I forsees a cartoon, a mixin' of I, II an III, seen from view 's as yet unpondered. Ya everyones thinkin' it, I'm just sayin' it- ;)

It's title be- "POTC III 1/2 Ragetti an Pintel saves the world" ;)

:P

;)

;)

;)

;)

:(

It's title be- "POTC III 1/2 Ragetti an Pintel saves the world" :P

Hey!!!

It could happen. :(

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Okay, I have it from those who care and those who know after a few well placed emails....

I am unable to neither explain anything else nor answer any major plot holes for you. As of now anything that was in the scripts is kept as possible fodder for future uses.

Using the plot holes for potential story lines! <_< If you search for info on Google on some of the plot holes (like why Liz can't visit Will on the Dutchman), you'll find they're widely debated on forums all across the great wide web. All Ted and Terry have to do is read the forums and stitch the best questions together to create a plausible fourth script!!

(When the second one came out, I commented here that it reminded me of the second Back to the Future movie. Now I'm convinced they're using BTTF as their template. :lol::lol: )

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

All Ted and Terry have to do is read the forums and stitch the best questions together to create a plausible fourth script!!

Bless their little hearts.... they don't need to if it rests your mind any.

And while holes there are aplenty... it's not the sieve folks seem to think.

SO much was left out from having time restraints (and meddling from front office) I think it’s just that the story got so far flung that it was becoming a messy epic.

Still…. Look to the future for a little consolation. You’ll get more story fill. Like a big cream puff… stuffed to the gunnels and then POP!!!

Besides…. It’s keeping everyone talking. :lol:

(Yeah... you have no idea how I WISH I could share!) <_<

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

No, I know. Ted and Terry are quite talented as their resume proves. It's still funny (as you implied - whether you meant to or not) that they could use the plot holes to construct a story, though. :lol:

(In BTTF 2, they created a bunch of plot holes and inconsistencies that weren't in the (wonderful) BTTF and then they filled the self-created holes in BTTF 3, but created some new ones. I see a template... <_< Of course, they never made a BTTF 4. Probably just as well. )

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

No, I know. Ted and Terry are quite talented as their resume proves. It's still funny (as you implied - whether you meant to or not) that they could use the plot holes to construct a story, though. :lol:

Of course I meant to...... <_<

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif