Geoffrey Rush Defends Pirates Against Critics

Christine

I'm discovering this is all over the net, but here's one of the links to the article:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.c...jectid=10440005

Geoffrey lately has been interviewed more it seems than anyone else, including Johnny. I heard he was on The View this past Monday, he was on the LA radio station KROQ the other morning and then tomorrow night he'll be on Jimmy Kimmel. Very cool indeed! :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Just a reminder to those interested: Geoffrey will be on tonight/early Saturday at midnight on ABC for the Jimmy Kimmel show. Check your local listings for correct channels and all that. :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Good for him! I liked the way he stuck up for the fans. If you go in to a movie looking to pick it apart you'll find it no matter what the movie is about. Movies should be about going to a theater and suspending belief for awhile and just enjoying a good story for awhile before going back to the real world.

I need to see more of his interviews, he is such an inteligent man it's nice to hear his opions. Beats listening to most critics.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!