The Hunt is back!

LadyBarbossa

Closer and closer it gets to At World's End... and Volvo is doing another The Hunt in coordination with the release of the film!

Eager to get your grubby piratical hands on $50,000 doubloons and a one of a kind PotC Volvo? Then... sign up for The Hunt!

I know I'll be attempting this. I could use a vehicle since I haven't one. And sporting a one of a kind PotC Volvo... doesn't get any better than that.... well, ok.. it could if I came into possession of the Black Pearl or the Flying Dutchman... but still!

Good luck to ye all! May th' best pirate win!

~Lady B

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I looked a the Volvo wagons and the V70 was too pricy , the V40 has a poor durability record...so I settled for a VW ...didn't want to buy an SUV and look like everyone else in America. Now I wish I bought a Subaru wagon.

Speaking of POTC, I'm still dissapointed at the performance of the Volvo sailing team (thanks to ABN-AMRO), and also dissapointed that Depp bailed out on the public showing with Team Volvo in Baltimore Harbor last year.

However, anything free is the best choice. :lol:

SHIP2-1.jpg

Th' Hunt 's not even begun yet, ye bilgerat! How in th' devil could ye know where it be? :huh:

And... yer wrong. It's not yers! I'm in th' market for a good mode of transportation. And a PotC vehicle will be more than fine t' sport! I know m' Instructor would just LOVE th' vehicle, too. Plus a couple others. And showin' up at Pirate events in that vehicle... ahhhh...

Imagine th' road trips in that bugger! :huh:

Aye... I'll be seekin' it this time! I didn't get far last time... granted some poor youngin' told me that the last PotC treasure was on Abaco.. LOL... maybe I'll be lucky again this time an' some poor youngin' 'll tell me where it be. After all, I am a pirate! :huh::huh::huh:

Johnny... if ye win that vessel... ye won't be havin' it long. ::Evil grinz:::

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!