Arr and Avast

Teh_Sil

Hola (not the traditional pirate greeting, I'm guessing), I be Sil. I'm new to these waters, as dictated by this board. I have a long standing interest in piracy... Though my grip on linguistics is rather shaky. I hope to enjoy myself here and make contributions.

Now I'm off to plunder my kitchen for the most important booty of all: chocolate.

Welcome aboard, Sil. Don't be self-conscious about any level of understanding you may have on the many subjects of pyracy. We all come into this hobby with varying degrees of understanding, and then only based on what we have learned right or wrong. You'll find some very good people here and more than enough shared information to add to what you know, so feel free to share what you have learned and ask what you want. Pyracy is the tideline between real and imagined.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

P1010901.jpg

Eye can see why ye havin such a hard tyme getin a grip on ye linguistics ! :lol:

Welcome to this here fyne pub. when ye done getting the gallows suntan we can toast to ye arrival.. :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

long standing interest in piracy...

well... stop standing around...and jump on in...the waters fine! Unless that be you with the hemp creavat 'round yer gizzard....then stand very still...stand very still indeed! :lol: either way...next drynks one me fer another bretern of th sea :lol:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Welcome to th' Pub, Sil.

Tis all ye need is the interest in Piracy. :lol: Th' rest 'll follow.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thank ye very much for the warm welcomes and advice!

I suppose I am jumping straight into pirate infested waters now. :lol: *jumps in*

Of course, long standing as relative to my age. :lol:

And save your money for Pirates in Paradise. The festival is not to be missed.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Hola (not the traditional pirate greeting, I'm guessing), I be Sil. I'm new to these waters, as dictated by this board. I have a long standing interest in piracy... Though my grip on linguistics is rather shaky. I hope to enjoy myself here and make contributions.

Now I'm off to plunder my kitchen for the most important booty of all: chocolate.

Hola Pirata!

Bienvenidos a la Cantina!

We serve chocolate very often over at the hot tub.

Come visit sometime.

Cheers!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I frequent the Ojai Pirate Festival, however.

well sir.. -R- ye gonna be thar dis September? Eye jest might

help ye off tha rope.. :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."