Eeeeew.....

Iron Bess

I don't believe it's true. I had read that Keith is denying it and said that he buried his dad's ashes by a tree that he planted and that he can't do coke anymore or he'd kill himself for sure.

ABC and Disney are up in arms about this and want nothing to do with Keith or will not promote Keith in AWE. I think it's a bad joke that went very wrong. Or someone is trying to put out some nasty gossip.

On the other hand, just think, if we could snort our relatives ashes-you know, the ultimate send off to the next world. Might not be such a bad idea...LOL :lol:

kttcsignature.jpg

I don't believe it's true. I had read that Keith is denying it and said that he buried his dad's ashes by a tree that he planted and that he can't do coke anymore or he'd kill himself for sure.

ABC and Disney are up in arms about this and want nothing to do with Keith or will not promote Keith in AWE. I think it's a bad joke that went very wrong. Or someone is trying to put out some nasty gossip.

On the other hand, just think, if we could snort our relatives ashes-you know, the ultimate send off to the next world. Might not be such a bad idea...LOL :lol:

Yeah, I heard that too it might not be true, but then again, it's not 100% certain. Eh, either way, Keith is messed up anyway and quite the joke, so whatever! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Obviously you don't know Keith Richards.... :blink::lol:

:lol: do you?

yeah, not really, erm, normal, whether it's a joke or not. but, anyway, what i was wondering, IS keith playing in AWE? 'cause some ppl denie, others don't. im sorta confused xP

i did see a pic of keith in a pirate costume. next to johnny as jack and marty as, well, marty :blink: but i believe that topic was moved away :o

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.