Pirates of the Caribbean: Adventures on the 7 Seas

http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/dis...DWPirate07.html

PIRATES ARE COMING! (Talent Updated 03/26/07)

Adventure%20Logo.jpg

Event: Pirates of the Caribbean: Adventures on the 7 Seas Lagoon

Event Dates: May 22-25, 2007

Event Location: DISNEY'S CONTEMPORARY Resort

Ahoy Me Hearties – On May 22, 2007, prepare yourselves for a three-day adventure unlike any that has been seen this side of the 7 Seas Lagoon.

Set yer' compass towards uncharted territories and brace the helm as ye' journey into the unknown depths of the sea. Be on the look out for the Pirates of the Caribbean and the surprises and thrills that are lurking behind the dark and dreary coves of the Lagoon.

And if it's treasure yer' heart be fancying, then venture to the mucky port of Tortuga, where ye' be sure to find the finest pirate treasures in all the land. But beware this port of riches; swabs like you and their treasures, have been known to disappear…

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone going to this? Due to another conference (IBM) I may end up being at WDW at this time...would be fun to meet up with some pirates to enjoy my favorite ride with.

So wish I could get in to the breakfast in the POTC ride, that would be a dream come true for this pirate. :(

Oooo... Sally... WDW, too?!

If I knew which day for sure I'd be at the Magic Kingdom, would be a hoot t' see ya!

Keep in touch on that, maybe we will cross paths.

And, by God... yes, I will go on the PotC ride! I plan to buy piratey stuff for m'self.

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'll be finding out the final details on Tuesday when we will go (crossing swords and fingers cause I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to go on PotC the ride).

We have a house rented while down there.

Aye, will keep in touch and let you know when I will be at the Magic Kingdom and whatever else. :) Spending a day at the beach, too. Bein' the pirate I am, my first thought is hoping to find a washed up doubloon and keepin' it secret, hiding it, holding onto it, etc. Damnit I found it! I'm a pirate! I deserve it if I bloody well find it! :lol:

I tell ya... I'm VERY tempted to wear my hat.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!