Two Harbors Catalina Island

bbart

Avahst me hearties

i be join'n the fine crew of Pyracy Pub :rolleyes:

I be a part time pirate from San Diego, CA and we be prepar'n fer our 3rd annual pirate boat'n and camp'n adventure at two harbors Catlina Island CA.

We be just a small band of pirates about 20-30 adults and kids.

Here be a link to photos from last year. I be the capt'n in the purple coat

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dottorrobert...h17oNGBTEwQRmxZ

We be sett'n sail August 4th or 5th til the 12th. Some people be only stay'n fer the weekend Aug 10-12. Some of us go over on private vessels and the rest of the landlubbers go over on the shuttle boat.

Any of ye scallywags that be wish'n to join us are welcome. I think the campground is already booked up on the weekend, but there be room for boaters.

If any of ye have been to Bucaneer Days at two harbors It's kind of like that except better weather than october and the whole town won't be dressed up like pirates just our group. But I be try'n to make it a bigger event. So that be why I be invit'n more of our bretheren.

Black Bart

Be a pirate

Less Work

More Pay

Better Rum

I thought Bucanneer Days was in October.

"October, 2007

10/6 18th Annual Buccaneer Days at Two Harbors

For that little bit of Pirate in each of us, join the Buccaneers of "2007" for a great day of fun. Don your best pirate attire for the costume contest and compete in the Treasure Hunt for the Grand Prize. Enjoy great food and dance the night away! "

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I thought Bucanneer Days was in October.

"October, 2007

10/6 18th Annual Buccaneer Days at Two Harbors

Aye Ye be correct.

Bucaneer days is on Oct but we have our own version in August. I basically started inviting family and friends and we make our own pirate party. The water is warmer in August for snorkeling and treasure hunting, also it usually fits better with kids off from school.

I went to bucaneer days once it is definitely a wild time.

Here is a photo from our trip last august

Sloganpicturecopy.jpg

Mate, you don't look like you're having much of a good time. Did someone steal your treasure? How do you make port in Catalina? I have considered going with the AZ Yacht Club hitching a ride on a Catalina 30, but don't have a way to get there with me boat. Do you charter a boat?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Mate, you don't look like you're having much of a good time. Did someone steal your treasure? How do you make port in Catalina? I have considered going with the AZ Yacht Club hitching a ride on a Catalina 30, but don't have a way to get there with me boat. Do you charter a boat?

Aye matie,

I was try'n to be putt'n on me stoic face. Believe me a fine time was had by all includin meself. Arghh

As far as vessels. Two of me cousins have boats a motor boat about 25-30 feet and a 30 foot catalina. Another mate has a 30 foot Catalina.

The rest of the landlubbers take a public shottle boat out of San Pedro to tow harbors. www.catalinaexpress.com