Greetings from Molly

Molly O'Mally

Greetings fellow seadogs and scallywags, I be Molly O'Mally, proprietor of the Merry Mermaid Tavern.

I'm not certain as to what these here initiation rights are, but ye be warned that if they hurt, I'll spit in yer ale if yer ever visits me humble estblishment :P

I brought a keg o' me best rum to share as a goodwill gesture, but once it's gone, yer best be paying fer yer own drinks, fer I ain't running no blasted charity, Savvy!

:P

Welcome aboard lass...

We can never have to many Celts around.... they know how to imbibe!!

Here lassie, have a Mai Tai and welcome!! :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

welcome aboard lass.....thy rum be apperciated though the spitting in it ye may leave off....... a round on me then to show bit o goodwille to ye lass.

Slainte mates :P

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Thank ye all fer the warm welcome.

And don't be worrying 'bout the spitting ~ That was only if the initiation rights were gonna hurt. I be hearing some strange things about initiation rights into certain places :angry:

believe me lass the initiation rites here be painless

cheers

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Welcome, deary. :::Rather unsure at the moment; keeping an eye upon th' welp:::

I'll be havin' whiskey, thank ye.

So... eager t' be havin' some fun 'round here? Come to th' right place for that.

I also see that ye, too, have a Pirate Tales rpg. Interesting. Tell me more 'bouts it if ya don't mind.

B'ware th' gents round here, m'dear. They be quite a bit t' handle.

~Lady B

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hello, Lady B, pleased ter meet yer!

Pirate Tales be a text based RPG. It was originally hosted on the MSN server, but alas, what with MSN closing all group chats, together with their constant technical issues, it made RP'ing practically impossible.

Inevitably, the group started to become less busy.

We've since moved servers and transferred a lot of our old data, so hopefully interest will resume again in the near future. :P

P1010508.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Lady B, I just visited your site and had a browse on your homepage.

I see that your group is called Pirate Tales also.

I assure you that this is pure coincidence.

I see that some of your members believe I have stolen your name, and that you have a bad feeling about it. Please be assured that there is no foul play at foot here!

All I can say is that I'm as shocked and amazed that there is another group with the same name.

The group has only just moved from it's former home on MSN, but if it's going to cause unrest on it's new server, I'll close the group and re-open it under a new name!

Please let me know if you would like me to do thus