Rule The Seas

RTSPirate

Before i get keelhauled for spamming, just a reassurance to the moderators, this isnt one of those 'oh my god click this link' just to help me out.

I currently play a pirate MMO, browser of course (so I can pirate at work) and would just like to let you lot know. Its new(ish), quite large, and rather fun. Yes, if you click the link I post, I do get a little kickback to help me out, but its one of those games that I really enjoy playing, and hope you lot would too.

Basically, Pirates, Pirate Gangs, Ship Battles (currently in testing), Training, Killing/Pirating/Crime. All the stuff to keep you amused for 5 minutes/10 hours a day!

Rule The Seas

Right, theres the link. Forum mods, if this is violating any sort of forum rule, feel free to kick my bum back to where it came from. But you have to admit, i am a rather good mannered game spammer! :)

Hope to see some of you ingame, if you do decide to play, find 'Raikonnen' ingame, and i'll be happy to help you out with the basics.

Ta Pirates!

Seeing as you do get a kickback on this, I'm moving it to Plunder. If the mods there let you stay, so be it. But this is not Pirate Pop for fun, it's pirating for a kickback and fun.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.