Key West Pirate videos

Silent

(NOTE: please move if need be)

I was looking for videos on youtube and found this and noticed there are some of our members in it. Are there any other videos like this? I enjoyed it very much.

That'd be from 2005... great video.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Three years ago next month my trip began in Spokane. I had lived in Washington State all my life (45 years) --- I now wonder what took me so danged long to live in Florida. My home and pirate compound will be ready in June just a few minutes from the beach. Can't wait to settle in and get down to some serious pirootin now.

The drive was a blast - 84 hours straight (I had someone to share driving). Spent almost whole day in South Dakota... Custer's Last Stand, Mt. Rushmore, gold panning, Corn Palace, the Badlands, then went non-stop from SD to Chattanooga. The rest of the drive to Florida was a cinch.

Hope to see you down here some day!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Ah, fond memories! Braze and Cascabel were kind enough to introduce us to Goode Captain Finbar and his wonderful wife. Welcomed aboard the Wolf and brought to the beach for the attack ~ they made us feel like part of the family. :ph34r:

I am SO looking forward to attending again this year! :ph34r::ph34r:

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Three years ago next month my trip began in Spokane. I had lived in Washington State all my life (45 years) --- I now wonder what took me so danged long to live in Florida. My home and pirate compound will be ready in June just a few minutes from the beach. Can't wait to settle in and get down to some serious pirootin now.

The drive was a blast - 84 hours straight (I had someone to share driving). Spent almost whole day in South Dakota... Custer's Last Stand, Mt. Rushmore, gold panning, Corn Palace, the Badlands, then went non-stop from SD to Chattanooga. The rest of the drive to Florida was a cinch.

Hope to see you down here some day!

-- Hurricane

Awesome, I live in spokane! Have almost all my life. See I don't know what to do, I guess I could save up a years worth of apartment rent money or something and call for a place then find a job that way. I really don't know.

Luckily, the job market down here is booming. Everyone that wants a job can get one. So you just have to probably have three months of rent money to cover your expenses... The rest of living expenses down here are equal to or less than Washington State.

- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny