Help a pirate build his bar

Silent

I'm adopting Red Cat Jenny's idea from her "Pirate Plunder Collection" post.

Here is the deal, I'm moving into my own place, yep finally getting out on my very own and I want to make a pirate bar. I've been asking friends for help but they are few and not "pirate" enough.

So here is the deal, I'm looking for wonderful things to put around the bar from coins, sailor rope, shells, jewls (fake), old rum bottles, pictures of you in your garb to fram around the bar, ect.

I'd happly send you items in return, depending on what I can find. Even a thank you letter. I have a P.O. Box that I can PM you if you just PM me :ph34r:

Thank of it as a moving out, 21year old birthday wish. Woot

Good point, *wishes it would move wiggling his fingers like they had magic powers*...nope didnt work ;) HAHA

See I want it to have things from people from this forum because the bar will mean a lot more to me if you understand ;)

I'd look at what others have had for ideas.. the cheapest is always painting.. like Trompe L'Orele.. (spelling) means fool the eye. You can paint or stencil lots of things on walls. Rope that has been knotted makes a nice wall or window trim. Sail cloth painted flags can add texture to walls or make a curtain, or in one instance the ceiling!

Look around at second hand stores for mugs and chairs, and wall plaques or candle lanterns and sconces. Craft stores have tin lanterns for gardens and would look great as light sources with lightbulbs in them. Garage sales will work for that too. Find stuffed parrots and old barrels, old looking frames. A friend of mine bought some old coins and then glued them under the glass of his countertop. Don't glue them to the bar itself, its a pain to clean around them. Look at Target or specialty stores for closeouts on Pirates Stuff.. they are getting ready for POC-3 and having good prices on the older stuff. Lamps, bandanas, rub-ons, tee-shirts etc.

good luck and have fun.. thats an order. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

(Shrug) Not up to me mate... up to you.

If your of a mind to be happy here then by all means stay.

I simply thought you might get more feedback in Plunder 'tis all. :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif