Davy Jones ring..

Iron Bess

Here's a pix of my new sea-going talisman ring... Courtesy of Joel Harlow's creativity (POTC Make up Guru)

And inside I am having inscribed:

"I AM the Sea"

DavyJonesRing1.jpg

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

You posted this just to see how many shades of green the rest of us turn, right? ;)

Way kewl!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Wow - nice! Goes with the necklace, right?

I suppos it could but this is FAR nicer then the necklace....

Show you at Ojai! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Iron Bess that is such an awesome ring.,it looks like 2 ounces of solid silver back hand jack slappin' ring ! thats quite a sea going statement ya got there.,have ya got it yet?

I got one kind of like it., mine is very heavily re-enfored across the bottom ., kind of a bar i had welded across the bottom., so it will take banging around concrete.,coral and scuba tanks., that stuff gives my rings a beating., so I get them buffed up when I have them made. I will try to post a pic when I can.

Anyway WOW I really like your ring !!! Mine isnt wearing a tricorn .

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye, I do have it now and 'tis on m'finger this very moment. (Seldom off of it)

Yes indeedy... I'd love to see a pic of your ring. Post one soon as you can....

Here is another picture, less clear but from another angle.

The ring was sculpted and cast by Joel Harlow who did all the make-up for Bootstrap Bill and several others.

I really DO love it and have no shame in admitting it. :rolleyes:

DavyJonesRing2.jpg

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oooooo... Bess! Tis fantastic and lovely! I'd say I'm jealous.. but I'm more envious! I'm drooling! Tis a fine ring.

Was about to ask where the hell you obtained it from so I could get one, too! Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm just awaiting copies or replicas of Barbossa's ring. Been wanting one since the 1st film.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Honestly, I'm just awaiting copies or replicas of Barbossa's ring. Been wanting one since the 1st film.

~Lady B

You now thay have his neck piece available...

http://www.thesabervault.com/MasterReplica...ssaPendant.html

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

~Lady B

You now thay have his neck piece available...

http://www.thesabervault.com/MasterReplica...ssaPendant.html

Yup. Know about that. :)

Haven't purchased it yet as I'm saving up my coinage for other events in May. Eventually I will obtain one. :)

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I really DO love it and have no shame in admitting it. 

I will go with that.,it is an awesome ring.,One of the best rings I have ever seen.

Here are the pics of the 2 I had made.,Like I say a buffed shank it important to me.,thats why the funny looking bar at the bottom of the rings.

Octo1.jpg

Octo2.jpg

Octo3.jpg

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 4 weeks later...