Pirate Mask

Lady Alyx

I remember something like this when I was young. I don't recall if it was specifically a pirate but I do remember cutting out the mask and fighting with the neigbor boy over it. So maybe twenty years ago?

And I can't possibly imagine that advertising execs. would let and entire box side go to waste in this day and age...

Cascabel here (showing his age...) <_<

I remember this from when I was a kid in the '50's. As I recall, there were 3 or 4 different ones. I think it was not long after Disney's 'Treasure Island' was in the theaters. Seems to me that the eyes were pre-porforated so that you could easily punch them out.

>>>> Cascabel

Thanks Cascabel,

I can go back to the 60s for cereal boxes but not 50's. So that is neat that you remembered it...so cool. I think packaging was so much better in one way in the old days as in design appeal. Perhaps it is just nostalgia setting in. This past Christmas Reese's had a vintage box with the old vintage packaging for a box of 12 pcs.

Check this out...1909 Kellogg's Jungle Book

Ebay Kellogs Jungle Book 1909

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Do you remember cutting those little records off the back of cereal boxes? My favorite was collecting the bicycle license plates from different states. I spent hours searching for the cereal that had the best treasure.

;)

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

Yep I kinda do remember those records on the back...from what I remember from neighbor kids trying it out...it was kinda scratchy...lol!

Yes I remember trying to find the best stuff and at the same time a cereal that I would eat. I did have my fav's.

Cocoa Crispies

Cocoa Puffs

Trix

Corn Chex

Captain Crunch

Lucky Charms

and they are still around today

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Ya know..... drinking as heavly as I do.....

I thought I got that one outta my brain....

"The Tra-La-La Song"

Tra la la la la la laaa Tra la la la laaaaa la la laaaaaa.............

NOW IT'S STUCK BACK AGAIN..................

HEY REY...... ANOTHER BARREL O' RUM..... I GOT A SONG STUCK IN ME BRAIN AGAIN............... :lol: