Lattitudes&Attitudes mag: Capt'Jack

Matusalem

For any of you with the slightest inclination in boating, I ran across the most 'pyrate-friendly' sailing magazine ever to grace the seven seas, right at barnse & Noble. this month's issue of Lattitudes & Attitudes features none other than Capt'n Jack on the cover, plus some spoilers of AWE. It also features a monthly pirate report, an interview with the captain of the Lady Washington. it is also a good mix of people's sailing adventures, cooking, technical stuff...but much more passionate(in a Jack Sparrow kind of way) than clinical like Sail magazine. I don't ahev a photo website for the cover art yet, but here's the link:

http://www.latsandatts.net/magazine/thisIssue/ B)

SHIP2-1.jpg

It ought to be different, being how it is published by the infamous Bob Bitchin (Robert Lipkin):

Bob Bitchin was editor of Choppers and Big Bike magazines, and the creator of Biker and Biker Lifestyle magazine, as well as Tattoo Magazine and Latitudes & Attitudes. He also authored two revelatory books in the late 70's early 80', A Brotherhood of Outlaws and Biker.

I believe this guy qualifies for Character status.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

My husband and I enjoy this magazine a lot. It promotes a lifestyle that I wish I could live, but know I can't. I like my animals and garden too much. But I admire the people who can let go, sell everything, and sail the world. I love reading about their adventures.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Got the mag...loved it!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...