Fer the heck of it

Silent

Ok I have to ask this because when I get my swag I know I'll be doing it. How many of you have just got up for no reason and put on your swag and went out either to the store, pub, friend, ect, whatever reason just because and what were other peoples reactions?

A friend and I use to dress as the Blue Brothers for no reason other then we enjoyed entertaining people and it was different. People loved it and some people didn't know what to think. I'll be doing to same with my Pirate swag

LOL...depending on where you live you will get some people gawking at ya....the only time I am in dress is either at Halloween or going to Faire and have to run into the store/public bathroom for something ....lol. Let us know how it goes.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Captain Jasper and I dress in garb for every faire, arts 'n craft, flea market, and any other type of show that we do in our second business so we be used to being gawked at, smiled at, and explaining why we are pirates. It's good for business and we hand out a LOT of cards that way. We stopped to eat one morning on the way down to Middlefaire at a McDonald's and the whole crew wanted to be in pictures with us! Sparrow said that the Black Pearl was "freedom"; I be thinkin' that having the gumption to be a pirate on any ship, any deck, any fast food restaurant . . . now, THAT'S freedom!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

most of my friends have just accepted the fact Pirate Seika and Cap'n John are lunitics.. so we don't get to much reaction outta them.. the general public however..lol :lol:

At a festival last summer I forgot to remove my considerable blade and varied sharp accouterments before heading out into the real world to grab some much needed sustenance.. I was walking down the city street in full garb much to the shock of everyone around me...

I completely forgot.. I'm so used to wearing my pirate gear... :ph34r:

piratefaire020.jpg

~QM Seika Hellbound~

We ain't no stinking Parrots!!!"

piratepenguins.gif

Never done it YET... but there's time fer everything! guess they'll be calling the nuts house right away... i be living in a small peace luving village. They already startle when you fart :lol:

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

It was fun runnin around the mall last year fer the opening of POCT2..

heads turned and many smiled....

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I gotta apply something to my post: I didrun aroundin garb, but not pirate garb. I work at a weird attraction, some sort of ghosthouse. Aneducative gosthouse based on facts from the past. It's called the Amsterdam Dungeon, anyone who knows it? Well there are several actors there and though iim not one of them, i did got to wear one of their costumes and such. but in Amsterdam its not that much reaction. tourists are fun, they go laughing nervously when you come towards them dressed up as a creep. but the real citizens... they'reused tothat kindof things... sometimes they turn heads, butnothing more then that. freaks are normal in amsterdam :blink: but still funny te do :D

ph34r.gifPirattitude

banner.jpg

The rose came alive,

Coloured deeply red,

The boy just arrived,

And as my heart, the rose wasn't dead.

^ I like this guy..lol :blink:

I crave to be a planeload of Pirates in garb on the way to PIP...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...