Brown Shoes?

CaptainSatan

Looking for a basic men's shoe in BROWN. Something like the ones in the picture below, but in BROWN.If you have any leads please let me know.

-CS

blkshoe.jpg

I'm not sure how possible it is, but it stands to reason that any company that sells these type of shoes could be convinced to sell them to you undyed. A few phone calls and a little time might be all it takes. And let us know what you learn. I imagine there are a number of people here who would like different colors.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Looking for a basic men's shoe in BROWN. Something like the ones in the picture below, but in BROWN.If you have any leads please let me know.

Try Kevin Garlick at Kevin Garlick's Site

I'd be surprised if he couldn't do brown. Assuming you want a 'pirate' shoe, you'd be looking for something like his catalog number Ref 18c 02, but with narrower latchets (about 3/4" wide). And I'd finish them off with a pair of period anchor buckles from Greg (Gentleman of Fortune) if he still has some. The end result would look something like this only brown...

Shoes_Top.JPG

Those are 'rough out' (as opposed to smooth) by the way. If you order from the Garlicks, make sure they know you want a special latchet width. You could even tell them you want latchets just like those other nutjobs, Greg and Mick.

Finally, a couple links to all things shoe-ish...

Greg's Shoe Page

More Shoe Stuff at Greg's Site

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

Don't shoot me...but are these too lame?

I don't think that we'll need to resort to actually shooting anyone :lol:

We'll just deny ye yer rhum ration tonight. I do appreciate the effort though.

-CS

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg