Winter Issue of The Pyrates Way magazine

TheBlackFox

Sorry for the holdup folks, but we've been waiting for the allotment amounts from our new distributor. On February 28, The Pyrates Way Winter 06-07 goes to press! Which means that you'll get your copy of that issue right on the birthday of The Black Fox (a.k.a., ME, der publisher).

The Ides of March is when it'll start arriving at your door (unless there are any other hangups) and you'll notice 100% improvement in the magazine over the first issue.

Now get out there and spread the word and have folks get their subscription orders in ASAP so that they can get the booty with the issue (only subscribers will get the free booty).

We're expecting the magazine in all the bookstores (via said distributor) by March 20 (i.e. the day before Spring!. . . so it'll STILL be Winter. . .uh. . . technically).

• 2 weeks later...
Some of the articles look like they'd be interesting to read.

Do you distribute any magazines to any bookstores in Indianapolis, Ind. or the surrounding area? I'd like to keep my eyes open for them.

Thanks.

-Tar Bucket Bill

Our distributor is Ingram Periodicals and the distribute to Borders, Barnes & Nobel, Waldenbooks, etc. . . I'd think that any large book chain would carry the magazine. There's a lot of smaller chains and mom-n-pop shops.

The Pyrates Way's Second Issue is now in the mail to subscribers and should be on store shelves soon (that part is up to the distributor so I can't say exactly when). The mailing is via media mail.

The magazines arrived this morning and I just dropped of the first SUV-load at the post office. I'll have another load out this afternoon and tomorrow morning, etc. . . . by Friday we should have all of them out.

Like all the issues of The Pyrates Way, subscribers will receive free booty inside the protective bag.

This issue is a 100% improvement over our first issue and the Spring issue is even better and will mail at the end of April. By then we'll be all caught up, timewise, to provide the Summer issue by the Fourth of July.