He be thinkin he's back

Haven't been able to get on by what with the company pulling open web prviledges and me having to move into and apartment and all. Well I finally did get on line but damn this kind of fun is not what one can call cheap can ye? Any way fer those a ye scurvy dogs and wenches -o-plenty I be feelin better today than I have in many a moon speakin a moon 'sthat old durty mick still sailin these waters? Mates I have missed you all sadly and it's time for the party to once again begin. (so I throws me purse on the bar and says) First twelve pint a Guinness well they be on me and ifin each one a you can drink more well I'll get that too! Life's good and I am back.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Wot Plunder have ye ? :ph34r:

welcome back :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Mates of this place where dreams are coming to life. May the breeze as fresh as the last rainey days ocean swell be your guidance system into safe harbor. I thank ye fer stopping by to parlay mayhaps yes Mad Jack yet another pint o Guinness shall be tilted back in thee's own honor. CG how's the weather there? Rumba love soon enough is always too far gone. Palm Springs I say then! Three days gone...

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Good ta see ye back at tha pub lad. Cheers to ye an' hopes ta see ye at Felicita in a few months, eh?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

well now would ye be lookin at what the old cat be draggin back in..... ol Durty Mick's been sailin o'er those seven seas searchin fer that ever elusive treasure they keep talkin about... but by chance I be pullin into port fer a swig at the old pub n there he be his old righteous self but Mister Arthur Richards hisself n me be nurturin a most terrible thirst ...so what'll it be ye rusty ole scallwag?.... am I to be buyin first or are ye gettin the first round? I seems to remember ye owe me one... n how be that old bastard Life treatin ye? ....still got your sea legs mate?

will it be a pint o the stout or ye be wantin a short one o' Jamaica's finest? :lol: n how be the rest o ye scurvy bar flies? Ha! :lol:

Hello darlin... you missed a hell of a party in Chicago.

MDPUBCREW1.jpg

and you were missed like hell.. you are in deep shark doo, mister!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg