Pyrate Clothing...help?

Tora of Tortuga

This is short notice or I would just get patterns and sew it myself, which I am doing anyways.

So I am looking for a web store that I could order ready to wear/off the rack Pyrate clothing that are period or close to it, or heck at this short notice fantasy/hollywood pirate would do.

I would like to have these said items before Sept 19th ie Talk Like a Pirate Day, to wear to work and about town. I have faire garb I could use sorta, but I rather dress more period to GAoP for Sept 19th.

So what I am looking for are, Sailor Slopes or Knee Breeches, Short Coat or Waistcoat, and possibly a Frock Coat. (Yeah Right, I know not in that short of time..he is crazy!)

That is why I am asking here first. I would just of just ordered from Jas-Townsend, but since their "make up time" is more than what I have available before the 19th.

Any ideas? B)

~Tora~

B)

www.centerstagecostumes.com

For everything but the frock coat, she is very nice and will try and get it there as soon as possible if you let her know. My wife ordered some slops for my birthday and she got them there in three days. The frock is a steep order to get by the 19th. If you want a really good frock go here:

http://69.94.19.253/Merchant2/merchant.mvc...&AFFIL=laO54Rc5

The Calico Jack frock is what I have, and she is also very nice and can rush for extra.

GageSig.png

What size do you wear? I have some leftover PotC-style waistcoats and shirts that I was going to put on e-Bay for Halloween. I also have a pattern for breeches that probably wouldn't take that long to do.

This is definitely "Hollywood-wear", not historical re-enactment stuff. It will at least give you something to wear until you get your authentic kit. :blink:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I have used a webstore...that I have found able to get me items with in days, prices are reasonable, and items very nice at Dress Like A Pirate.

www.dresslikeapirate.com/

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...