Carved Signs – Plain & Fancy

Island Cutter

Carved Signs Plain & Fancy

With my first Pirates in Paradise event just weeks away, I am more excited than a kid at Christmas. I have been wondering how I will remember all of the names, of all of the crews, on all of the ships (what with all of the rum!), when it occurred to me that "Hey, I am a wood carved and a sign writer. I should offer my services to these good brethren; and that is what I am doing.

Do you need a rustic, driftwood sign marking your campsite? Perhaps your crew has always wanted a board or a banner to tell the world that you are here. Maybe your Captain should have his Ship's Name & Port-of Hail displayed on a beautiful Carved & Gilded Quarterboard. For these services, I make myself available.

There is still a little time before PIP for me to produce nearly anything you might need for the event. In addition to the Carved Boards and Banners, I have a few sturdy, "Camp Quality" Sea Chests that I can customize to your needs. Want to hide that ice chest in something better than an old blanket? I have sea chests customized to fit the new Thermos "Cold & Fold" collapsible hard cooler. Even better, my sea chests can be made to "knock down" themselves, for easier shipment and storage.

If you are interested in a Carved Sign, Banner, or custom piece of Camp Furniture, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Here are some links to images and descriptions of my work:

CB_md.jpg

Cutter's Web Gallery of Carved Signs Driftwood Camp Sign

Island Cutter Gallery on Flickr

"Kay Dee" Knock Down Sea Chest

Other Photo Sets that you might find interesting

As I am very keen on getting work done before PIP, all reasonable offers will be considered and no job is too large or small…

well, some jobs may be too large to complete before PIP, but let's say we have that 30' Sloop build and rigged for you by next December.

Edited by Island Cutter

"No Profit Grows Where is No Pleasure Taken."