Mugging Mission

ROTDALMAO!! :lol:

Well, Mission did say that he thought dents and such gave a mug a certain character. LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Most excellent way to get even or is it ....

Most excellent way to get one OVER Mission!~

Stynky just made this thread a Treasure! LoL

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

as to Stynky's video with Braze and Cascabel,

excellent! great show to all me mates!

Edited by Shipwreck John

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Damnation!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Yup, those are MY people! Quality entertainment, encore...... ENCORE! (Sorry Mission, we'll have a memorial at PIP, take up an offering or somthin')

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

:lol: That thing had more endings than the last Lord of the Rings movie. If you add 30 or 40 more to the next chapter(s) you'll have gone off on as many irrelevant tangents as they did as well.

You know, I might be able to have a glass liner put into it...I work extensively with a large glass company and have access to molten glass. Why don't you send it to me? I'll see if I can do it. (You may as well - you sent me every other mug that was neither mine nor yours that you have.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Eye see an opportunity fer a Ransom to be held fer the poor tankard!

Let us Auction it off..LoL....

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

LOVE IT! -- ROFLMAO!! ---OMG choking.....water out my nose... like it poured out of that blasted... LOL ....mug!! ..... I love you guys! ....that rocked! LOL

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

OMG! :blink::lol:

ROTDLMAO!!!

OMG, I can't stop laughing. Not just at the movie but at the remarks! Ooooh, now THIS is quality piratical entertainment! LMAO! :huh:

Disturbing? Duchess... I think the quote from PotC #1 best befits this particular moment to a "T": "This is either madness or brilliance!"

Forget th' ducks! It's Rum Huntin' season!

Oh, can't wait fo' more, Stynky. :)

Stynky, Cascabel, & Braze... th' terrible trio.

Oh, dear God!

I want pictures of the memorial service! :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:angry:

I still get a crack from this!

I think we can officially call it "The Pirate's Holey Grail"!!

:angry:

~Lady B

Ah, Mission, ye may have lost a tankard, but ye have gained a cheese grater!

LOL !!! Perhaps we need to market a new line of custom kitchen utensils, with Martha Stewart as spokesperson.

I can see it now......... "Blunderbeast Creations, for the Discriminating Pyrate" :lol::D

>>>> Cascabel

Just saw the video...(shakes head in disbelief)…Incredible….just down right…what’s the word…oh ya…WRONG, but extremely twisted! I think you three men should never in the company with each other anymore.

The things you think of!? You all should be separated and fettered.

But you boyz must have your toyz, Now that I think about it…it does look like a new drynking game for PIP! We can set it up right off the rampart.

Now...who wants to be the first one to take aim at Mission's new mug?!

RedJessi? Are you hearing/seeing this?

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Now...who wants to be the first one to take aim at Mission's new mug?!

RedJessi? Are you hearing/seeing this?

Sorry, it's really not my mug. Stynky never had it, I just thought he did. (Although methinks this all bodes ill...this year I may be bringing styrofoam cups, a cotton bandana and leaving my much prized surgical equipment at home...fun is fun but this is starting to border on not fun. I don't want everyone stealing my stuff because they think Stynky's original joke was so entertaining they have to get in on the act.) (BTW, the original joke was pretty entertaining. :lol: )

Say, why has Red Jessi reason to want to shoot my mug? :D I think I've always been nice to her...in fact, I quite like her.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

She enjoyed the shooting the cannon....why not this?

As for not being your mug, yes...I know. I think everyone will be on their toes from now on about these drynking wares. Who knows, mugs could be the new 'cannon fodder' for PIP 2009.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Ah, Mission, ye may have lost a tankard, but ye have gained a cheese grater!

LOL !!! Perhaps we need to market a new line of custom kitchen utensils, with Martha Stewart as spokesperson.

I can see it now......... "Blunderbeast Creations, for the Discriminating Pyrate" :D:D

>>>> Cascabel

LMAO! Emeril would be a good one, too. His word would never ring so true-

BAAAMMMM!!!!

~Lady B

Jessi, Nell, Grace, and I could fire the mug out of the canon fer ya, Mission....we all loved firing the canon....it would just be more fun with projectiles....with no one in the way of course (unless Cousin Robbie wants to run back and forth between places of cover again.)

Edited by Kate_Souris
Banner.jpg

Sorry, it's really not my mug. . .

What do you mean it's not your mug?

It's the tankard you were drinking out of at PiP. I wrestled, I mean took it from you at Silkie's Hide, you weren't very steady on your feet and talked about things spinning.

. . . or maybe that you were going for a spin on your bike.

Anyway I didn't want you to spill any of the surplus mead, so I took and drank whatever you had left. The next thing I knew, you had done your famous disappearing act and I was left holding your tankard.