The Tryal of Stynky Tudor

Mission

I wasn't going to post any of this before the whole site was done, but I was having way too much fun with this and I had to share it. I mention this on the web page, but thanks again to Hurricane for emailing me the script from the Tryal of Anne Bonny and Mary Read so I could use that as a starting point.

This is how we deal with Stynky ruining all the good photos, Jim! ;)

(Note: all the SJ Easter Eggs will not be quite this detailed. This idea hatched after poring over reams of photos and finding many of Stynky that I thought were pretty funny. Hope you enjoy it.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Nice to know my character is not in question

stynkyandnell.jpg

I was caught completely unawares!! That Stynky is a scoundrel ;D -- I can testify to that.

(Mission that was hilarious)

Edited by RustyNell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Aw, gee. I missed that photo!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hear!! Hear!! I volunteer to assist Master 'Dogge with his duties of watching "The Rat" in order he completes his duties properly. We can further torture him by consuming mead in his presence with him getting nary a drop.

Great job, Mission. Thanks to Hurricane for getting the script to you!!!

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Just a side note here...I generally like to let those in the know spot my sources for themselves, but since I don't think Stynky is a rat (he's an upstanding, honorable, decent, law-abiding fellow........................................... :D ), I thought I'd pop this in here.

In all fairness..."the rat" comment is a riff on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. (In fact, it's stolen directly from it.) There are many, many movie and cartoon references in that mess. (It's what I do.) If you really wanted to do this at PiP (which would shock the heck out of me - I don't think most of the people there would actually get it) or if you just wanted to understand what's really behind all the jokes, you would be well advised to watch Animal House, GBU, The Scarlet Pumpernickel, any random Foghorn Leghorn cartoon with Miss Prissy in it and Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a Half Century. In fact, you should do those things anyhow. It will be good for you.

You should also go back in time to PiP '08.

In fact, we all should...*sigh*

Mission_banner5.JPG

I wasn't going to post any of this before the whole site was done, but I was having way too much fun with this and I had to share it. I mention this on the web page, but thanks again to Hurricane for emailing me the script from the Tryal of Anne Bonny and Mary Read so I could use that as a starting point.

This is how we deal with Stynky ruining all the good photos, Jim! :rolleyes:

(Note: all the SJ Easter Eggs will not be quite this detailed. This idea hatched after poring over reams of photos and finding many of Stynky that I thought were pretty funny. Hope you enjoy it.)

Now wait just a moment... who is being punished here? Stynky by cleaning the heads, or Maddogge who has to watch him for ever????

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Now wait just a moment... who is being punished here? Stynky by cleaning the heads, or Maddogge who has to watch him for ever????

You know, I thought I had collected a pic of the seats of ease, but I couldn't find it. As I had been working at this page basically all day (between writing, idea-ating, sorting photos and constructing that page), MD got quickly added into the script rather than going back and trying to figure out where I had seen that photo. There are literally 10-20x more photos available to me this year than last. (Besides, that pic looked so much like that jailer from hell to me that I laughed out loud when I thought of including it. In fact, I think it's better this way.)

Mission_banner5.JPG

You know, I thought I had collected a pic of the seats of ease, but I couldn't find it. As I had been working at this page basically all day (between writing, idea-ating, sorting photos and constructing that page), MD got quickly added into the script rather than going back and trying to figure out where I had seen that photo. There are literally 10-20x more photos available to me this year than last. (Besides, that pic looked so much like that jailer from hell to me that I laughed out loud when I thought of including it. In fact, I think it's better this way.)

well...considerin i did have a slight bout of disentary at pip for a day... :rolleyes: ....a clean head would seem like a god-send compared to the port-a-lues on the beach... :D ..and that would add a bit of nastieness to stynkys sentance..... :D

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg