Update to POTC ride at Disneyland...

Iron Bess

Well, it sounds really cool and glad to hear they will not ruin the ride. Bad enough they changed the chase scene to the gluttony scene. But to do this dark, skeletal version every night? Don't know if that'd be a good idea. Maybe for the whole month of October and into November for Halloween. It still sounds really interesting tho. B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Thankee,Bess- Assumin this is the same Link We couldn't Access back at PRP site- as Far as I'm Concerned- the More POTC to ride the Jollier-I mean, if Ye REALLY thinks About it, even the Original Portrays What would be a pretty Terrifying Event if You was A Townsperson-PC version or No- Good thing We're Pirates- uh, Privateers, I Means- and Don't Hafta Sift the Ashes of Our Town.Sure, but that was only the Reality of the Situation- What's it got to Do wit' Anyt'ing? Yer Servant, Madam-Roger the Red B)

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

They're not changing it, Isabella. They're proposing a new "ride" within the existing one. During the day your boat goes to the right (the normal path); after dark the track switches and you go to the left to see the "dark" ride.

I agree with Mr. Hill; I would love to see if they could pull this off. The Haunted Mansion already has the "pop up" zombies/skeletons and I'm sure for the safety of the audio-anamatronics they wouldn't be within reach of the passengers (just image what smart-aleck teenagers would do if they could get their hands on them *shudder*. The poor maintenance crew would be working overtime to keep fixing things.)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I kinda like the idea! As long as there still is an opportunity to view what's left of the original ride...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I kinda like the idea! As long as there still is an opportunity to view what's left of the original ride...

Fear not, the original ride (in all it's glory) will remain intact.

The Ghost ride will be on the boat tracks that currently run *behind* the scenes. Where the boats are stored, if you will.

Like getting two ride for one. One runs int he daylight (the original) but after dusk.... *Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates life for me...) :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well, it sounds really cool and glad to hear they will not ruin the ride. Bad enough they changed the chase scene to the gluttony scene. But to do this dark, skeletal version every night? Don't know if that'd be a good idea. Maybe for the whole month of October and into November for Halloween. It still sounds really interesting tho.

Yah I likes Christine's idea. Do it but fer a limited time only, kinda like Knott's Berry Farm's "Knott's Scarey Farm" if'n they still do that. :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

One runs int he daylight (the original) but after dusk.... *Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates life for me...)

The only problem with that.......

"Hey we gotta go on Pirates of the Caribbean again"

"What.... we've already gone on it five times......"

"Yah... but it's after dark..."

They are not going to beleave me.......... :ph34r: