I found stage combat workshops!

Paisley

i got this website from my stage combat teachers...

found a weekend workshop that we pirates can meet and take over!!!!

this one is in virginia beach, but there are others in the country.

The Virginia Beach Bash

Regent University, is proud to host a Society of American Fight Directors sanctioned Regional Workshop. "The Virginia Beach Bash" will feature nationally and internationally recognized experts in the art and craft of teaching and staging stage combat for the stage and screen. Classes will be taught on the beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels and will include instruction in a wide spectrum of styles and weaponry from both Western and Asian cultures.

i saw there was one in co and ny...i think....go check it out! very cool website

society of american fight directors

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Hey, I only just noticed the post . Anyone thinking of attending>? :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

zorg---wanna carpool together? i'd have to leave around 7pm sat night to make it home and be refreshed by sunday morning...don't want to miss my class!

ummmm a whole weekend of slingin steel...wooohooo

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones