Still Hunting for wrap-around shirt

moricktowain

This search has gone on for a year now, with little success, so I'm going to post here about it again in case anyone can help me out with locating this style of shirt.

What I am looking for is a wrap around shirt. I know Center Stage Costumes used to have it in their online catalog (I've emailed them about it, in case they might have the capibility of selling one of them.)

I found a good example of the shirt I'm looking for.

The example I want to refer to is in the Autumn 2006 issue of the Pirates Magazine. There is a segment at approximately page 79 called "A Pirate's Journal". The shirt depicted in the photos in that segment is the exact type of shirt I'm looking for.

And to put any minds at ease, I went through all the vendors listed in the NQG website's merchants list, and couldn't find it. I couldn't even find a pattern for the style of shirt I am looking for.....

Any help would be greatfully appreciated!

Morick Towain

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Hey, Siren! Thanks for the plug. :huh:

Morick, we're planning to do a range of mid-18th century patterns this winter -- and the wrap-around hunting shirt will be one of them. That is if you don't mind waiting...

I don't know if we'll make this shirt to buy off-the-rack. But we will custom make anything we have a pattern for. Just contact us in the New Year.

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!

No problem, Bo. There was no way for you to know! This is the first time I've told anyone about it. :o

Besides, if Morick can find what he needs from another vendor, that's cool too.

logo10.gif.aa8c5551cdfc0eafee16d19f3aa8a579.gif

Building an Empire... one prickety stitch at a time!