Straw Hat Blanks???

Rats

I got one from Jas. Townsend and it worked well. Of course, it pales when compared to the one I got in a Kingston straw market for 5 bucks. But the Townsend one will do.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Don't throw anything at me......but I found some blank straw hats at, believe it or not....Michaels craft store! Might check around at your local craft stores...I paid like 5 bucks a piece.

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

Don't throw anything at me......but I found some blank straw hats at, believe it or not....Michaels craft store! Might check around at your local craft stores...I paid like 5 bucks a piece.

No rock tossing here mate...

I get tons of stuff at Michael's for Pirtae gigs! :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I was just comming to say that I found a straw hat blank at Kohl's today. It's got a silly ribbon on it that easily comes off. It was $7 in the clearance.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

Good ideas! :lol:

With the trashing and weathering I plan to do, I could care less where I get it from so long as it fits!!

Thanks again and take care!

:huh:

Rats!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!